By using the Townmeal and the Services, you agree and consent to the following:
These include collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, you are requested not to use or access the Townmeal Platform.
It is possible that we might from time to time update this Policy. Any such changes would be posted on this page. In case we make any major changes to this Policy we will try and ensure that would provide you with a reasonable notice of such changes. This would be done by means of a prominent notice on the Townmeal Platform. It may also be done by sending emails to your registered email address with us. .Where ever required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. However to the extent permitted under the applicable law, your continued use of our Services after we publish or send a notice about our changes to this Policy shall constitute your consent to the updated Policy.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
There is a possibility that the Townmeal Platform could contain links to other websites. You are to note hereby that any personal information about you collected while you visit such websites is not governed by this Policy. Therefore Townmeal would in no way held responsible for and has no control over the practices and content of any website accessed using the links contained on the Townmeal Platform. This Policy shall not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give us - This includes information submitted when you:
- Create or update your Townmeal account. These would include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, date of birth and profile picture. If you sign in to the Townmeal Platform through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook, Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”), an option of which may be provided to you by Townmeal at its sole discretion, you will be allowing us to pass through and receive from the SNS your log-in information and other user data; or
- Provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, favorite vendors, special merchant requests, contact information of people you refer to us and other information you provide on the Townmeal Platform (“Your Content”).
- Use our Services, we may collect and store information about you . This would be done for processing your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions. These would include however would not be limited to your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information.
- Correspond with Town for availing our customer support;
- Participate in the interactive services offered by the Townmeal Platform such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions or make payments etc., or
- Enable features that require Townmeal's access to your address book or calendar;
- It would also be towards report problems for troubleshooting.
- If you sign up to use our Services as a city partner, we might collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details.
- Information we collect about you - With regard to each of your visits to the Townmeal Platform, we would automatically collect and analyses the following demographic and other information:
- When you communicate with us. This could be by means of emails, over phone, through the Townmeal Platform or otherwise. It is also possible that we might maintain a record of your communication;
- Location information: Depending on the Services that you use on our Townmealplatform , and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address;
- Transaction Information: Whenever you order on our Town meal platform, we would collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details;
- Device Information: On the Townmeal platform we would also collect information about the devices you use to access our Service. These would information related to the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information. We may also pas on the information to Analytics companies, which might use mobile device IDs to track your usage of the Townmeal Platform;
- Stored information and files: When it comes to the Townmeal mobile application (Townmeal app) may also access metadata and other information associated with various other files stored which is stored on your mobile device. These could be files like photographs, audio and video clips, and personal contacts and address book information. In case you permit the Townmeal app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book. This could be done to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit the Townmeal app to access the calendar on your device. Here we would usually do to collect information for events such as such as event title and description. It could also be information about your response, such as “Yes, No, Maybe” and, date and time, location and number of attendees.
- If you a city partner, we might, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location and address details.
- Information we receive from other sources -
- Through the “Townmeal” Platform as described above, it is likely that we may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners. These could include ad partners, analytics providers, or even search information providers. It is also possible that it includes our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Please note that the Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps.
- When you sign on to the “Townmeal “Platform with your SNS account, or otherwise connect to your SNS account with the Services. You would thereby consent to our collection, storage, and use, in accordance with this Policy, of the information that you make available to us through the social media interface. This could include, without limitation, any information that you have made public through your social media account, information that the social media service shares with us, or information that is disclosed during the sign-in process.